Not done this in a while! This afternoon I made some cards for June 3rd fair.
We’ve got a few Christmas fairs coming up shortly, and I recently bought some new burlap to cover our stall table, and so I needed to find a way to get our Soap Cabin name onto it, this time so that it is big enough to see at a distance, and so that the letters line up.
I basically got 2 packs of sponge letters from The Works and stuck them onto card with extra tacky glue. Once dry, I cut the card so that I had the individual words, and then I dabbed my black ink pad onto the letters and practiced stamping onto some pink paper before I do the final stamp onto the burlap table cover. (I’ll share that later after I’ve done it). Rubber stamping would do a better job, just because the sponge compresses quite a bit, but we’ll see what happens!